3.4.05

Fasting

I don't want to be insensitive to my friend, Tim, but I just thought I'd mention this idea. So, Tim, my apologies to you if this bothers you at all. Just let me know, I'll archive this post.

I'm thinking about trying fasting. I'm now of an age where I'm not growing anymore, so it's not as dangerous as it might be if I were still a pubescent teen!
Of late, I've been feeling very, well... yuck. Not very healthy, and just generally gross. I need to lose a few pounds from around my middle, and I've felt rather stationary in life, despite the amount of work and energy I put into things lately. I need a bit of a pick-me-up and a rejuvination in my life, so a fast might be the thing to do it.

As I'm moving soon, I think this might be a good time for me to do a clean-up of both my body, and my mind. Fasting seems to offer a lot of benefits in these categories, as it will give all my cells a chance to cleanse themselves, and it's a spiritual experience. Sounds good. Now to do some more research! If anyone has any good information about fasting, feel free to post it in the comments... links are much-welcomed! :)

No comments: